When I think about this song, I think about a sweet baby nursery with the pastel pink or pastel blues. When we first moved into our house, I was able to focus on myself and my husband. That was easy.
Then, along came baby and it was time to stop being so selfish and start thinking about someone else. I loved decorating Emma Kate's room and had a fun time decorating Emelia's as well.
When I got pregnant with Emelia, I had just purchased new bedding for our guest bedroom. Now we dont even have a guest bedroom anymore. With all this being said, I am ready to focus on our bedroom again and get rid of the "Guest Room" comforter and get our own new, bright and fun bedding.
Where have you found your bedding? I think I found the one that I LOVE, but the problem is, I am not sure if the curtains will match and I found it online - go figure. I guess I could buy curtains again, but right now I love how they make our room dark so that we can get good sleep when the sun comes up. Oh decisions!
Movie Review: You, Me & Tuscany
4 months ago














No comments:
Post a Comment