Just the other night, I made lighter Fajitas. I always crave Mexican food (no, I am not pregnant). I just love that food SO much, but the calorie in-take basically kills my diet.
Lighter Beef Fajitas
1 package of stir fry top sirloin
1 green pepper
1/2 yellow pepper
1/2 red pepper
1/2 sweet onion
1 tsp miced garlic
1 tbsp taco seasoning
1 tsp Cavenders Greek Seasoning Mix
1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 package of whole wheat tortillas
1 cup of shredded mexican cheese
1 cup sour cream
I bought some stir fried top sirloin. Publix had the green, yellow and red bell peppers all together, so I got those and cut them into pieces. I cut up a sweet onion. I had some small grape tomatoes on hand, so I cut several of them in half. I put a bit of minced garlic into the pan. I threw in the veggies and added some worchester sauce. Once I felt like the veggies had cooked a bit, I added the meat. I put some taco seasoning mix, Worcestershire sauce and cavenders greek seasoning in with the meat and veggies. I cooked the meat until it was no longer pink on the outside. I put a few whole wheat tortillas in the oven just until they were warm, added the mixture to it, put shredded mexican cheese and sour cream on top and voila! It was so tasty!
Movie Review: You, Me & Tuscany
4 months ago














No comments:
Post a Comment