![]() |
| Picture from Living a Changed Life due to not being able to get my photo to work |
I came across this wonderful Berry Cobbler recipe on Facebook, but I think it originated from Pinterest. Anyway, I decided that since we were going to our friends 40th (80's themed) birthday party, we would give it a try!
All you need are the following ingredients:
- yellow cake mix (I used Duncan Hines, but I think any brand would be fine)
- frozen berries (or any frozen fruit you like - I had frozen blueberries and strawberries, so that is what I used)
- 1 can of sprite zero or any sort of diet sprite, 7-up, etc.
Preheat your oven at 350 degrees. First you spray your casserole dish with no-stick spray. Then, you pour all of your frozen berries across the bottom of the dish. Pour the dry cake mix on top. Slowly pour the sprite over the top, trying to avoid dry spots. (dont mix all the ingredients). Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes. Enjoy!
You could serve with whipped cream on top or a side of vanilla ice cream. It was delicious!
If you are keeping count on the calories, points, etc here you go:
Servings: 16
Serving Size: 1/16th
Calories: 140.4
Fat: 2.9 g
Fiber: 1.3 g
Protein: 1.4 g
Old Points: 3 pt
Points+: 4 pts+















No comments:
Post a Comment