Yesterday was the first day of Spring. I can honestly say that as much as I love cold weather, boots, leggings, north face and drinking my warm coffee, I am thankful for a change in season!
My dad passed away, unexpectedly, on February 6th, 2013. I am still in shock. I can think about him without crying, but boy do I miss him. I thought life was hard last year when I lost my nana. It was. It was something I had never experienced - losing someone so close to me. But this. This is my dad. This loss is big.
It has been hard to explain to Emma Kate and she gets pretty upset about it when we do talk about it. I have my own way of grieving. I like to talk about him. I like to remember him. I like for people to know the funny, honest, caring, loving man he was.
I do need some change though. I need some happiness. What are some things that you are doing this Spring?
Right now I really like Crystal Light because I am trying to drink more water. I know that aspertame is really bad for me, but, for now, it is how I get my water in-take.
I like vanilla coke zero and diet coke with a hint of lime.
I like wearing my toms and seeing my girls in their cute crocs.
I love my Luna Scentsy Bar and Simply Vanilla. They make my house smell so clean and fresh.
I love having my Scentsy parties where I can interact with other adults.
I like to hear the birds chirping in the mornings while I enjoy my coffee.
Life is changing. Whether I am ready or not, it is changing and I am definitely ready for a change in the season.
Movie Review: You, Me & Tuscany
4 months ago














1 comment:
Sorry Jenn for your loss. Hugs.
Post a Comment