Hey y'all! I have not been MIA. In fact, I keep thinking of so many things to blog about, but my PC crashed, and well, that makes for blogging a pretty difficult thing to do.
Things I don't want to forget:
1) Emelia will open the cabinet under the sink, touch the dish washing liquid and say, "No-no" while shaking her head no. She knows she's not supposed to play under there.
2) Emma Kate has been wanting to have a "sleep-over" multiple nights in Emelias bedroom on a pallet of blankets.
3) I've been recording my daily calorie in-take on myfitnesspal so I can get back to a more decent weight.
4) My keurig broke and I forgot how slow a regular coffee pot makes coffee.
5) I've gotten better at keeping up with laundry. Now if I could find a routine for the whole house.
6) I've been reading more!
7) we started watching net flicks. I'm hooked on pretty little liars.
8) Emma Kate is starting to really comprehend bible stories she's learning in school.
9) we love our church, but I wish the children's program was more involved.
10) Emelia knows the following body parts: eyes, nose, mouth, tongue, head, legs, feet, belly, belly button, ears, fingers, toes.
Movie Review: You, Me & Tuscany
4 months ago















1 comment:
What beautiful children! Thanks so much for adding me to your blog roll. :)
http://thegrassskirtblog.com
Post a Comment