Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday

John 11:25-26
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.





Happy Good Friday, yall! I cannot believe that Easter is just right around the corner.  Last night at church was our first Easter celebration.  It was nice to be able to go and enjoy some praise and worship music.  The tables were all set up around the "sanctuary".  Ours is a gym with a stage and we have chairs instead of pews. 
 The lesson was so neat because we learned how Jesus was sitting with the disciples before the Lord's Supper and wanted to wash their feet.  In these times, it was something that only slaves did, but Jesus had such a giving heart that he wanted to do this.  We had the opportunity to wash one another's feet. It is amazing the little things that one can do and totally get a realization of things.  It definitely put things into perspective for me.  I am so blessed that Jesus hung on that cross for me.  He washed away all of my sins and no matter what, always loves me.  Wow?!  I just cant imagine being Him.  Being that selfless and caring and giving.

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend!  We are going to an Easter Egg hunt tonight.  So exciting!

Jesus Paid It All.  All To Him I Owe!!!



No comments: