Friday, November 2, 2012

Scentsy Fun!

Hey yall! I have decided that since Christmas is right around the corner, I would do an online Scentsy party!  I am so excited.  I had never tried any Scentsy products before and I am not getting paid to talk about this, but I LOVE their products!  They smell SO good!  I ordered a full size warmer, but I would like to get a medium warmer and a plug-in as well.  I think it would be great to have them in multiple rooms in the house so that you can really get a great smell all throughout the house.


I ordered Autumn Sunset, Pumpkin Roll and Silver Bells.  I was trying to get into the holiday spirit, so I decided that I would get the fall scents and one Christmas scent.  As soon as I plugged in my warmer, the whole house really started to smell good.  Emma Kate calls our warmer our "house" and reminds me daily that I need to "turn it on".  She is too cute!  Definitely helps to keep me on my toes.





This seems like a great way for people to be able to start shopping for Christmas (while in your pjs) and begin crossing names off your lists.   You can click on the Scentsy link here and go to my online party.    My consultant, Jodi, has been so helpful, so you can leave a comment or email me with any questions and she will be happy to help. 

Happy shopping!!

No comments: