Well, Thanksgiving was so nice! I made a corn casserole, my Nana's sweet potato pie, and little turkey desserts.
We woke up that morning by the sound of our little rooster, Emelia. Then, shortly after, Emma Kate was up and stirring. I made some coffee and ham and cheese crossiants and hashbrowns and we
settled down to watch the parade! What fun memories, I always remembered watching the parade on Thanksgiving morning with my aunt Lisa because I would spend the night with her the night before.
Jerry took the girls over to his parents (basically next door) so I could get showered and ready for the big day.
We headed to my parents house for lunch. The girls had a great time getting tons of attention from the big family. Then, after lunch we made our annual trip to Kmart to search for any deals. After that, it was time to check the Black Friday ads.
Jerry and I took the girls to my grandmas house where we are one last time. Once we got home from grandmas, Jerry's mom and I headed out for new Black Friday traditions since the stores open up at night now (bummer!).
We had a great Thanksgiving! How was yours?
Movie Review: You, Me & Tuscany
4 months ago



















No comments:
Post a Comment