Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Weekly Running Update


Well, I have made it to week 4 of the running program (Ease into 5K). I was actually about to start week 5, but I got a little virus over the weekend and missed my run for a few days, so I felt like it was a good idea to start back over with week 4.

We are up to running 4 min, walking 2 min, running 6 min, walking 3 min, running 4 min, walking 2 with a warm up and a cool down. I felt pretty good about the run yesterday. I know it isnt much, just yet, but for me its HUGE!


(Had to throw in a cute picture of this little one that I had just woken up)

Today, we (Jerry is running with me during the training) will be running 4, 6, 6 minutes and walking 2, 3, 2. Fingers crossed that it goes just as well today.

I am not losing any weight - I have been eating a little better, but at times with school starting for Emma Kate, life has just been too busy to plan for everything. I do feel like my legs are getting more muscular.

No comments: