Also this week at preschool, Emma Kate is learning the lower case letter "a". To help the children to remember the letters, they do zoophonics. This week the animal is Allie Alligator! Emma Kate loves it. She comes home and shows me what the "a" sound is and how the alligator opens and closes its mouth with her hands and arms.
Emma Kate also started ballet and tap yesterday, so she has been one BUSY girl.
Emelia has not started any dance classes, just yet, but she enjoys watching sister put on shows for her. Emelia is so into what Emma Kate does these days. She tries to be involved with her even if it means that she hands her blocks so that Emma Kate can build with them. Emma Kate has become bothered with Emelia "interrupting" her, but we are working on playing well together. I think tonight we are going to try fingerpaint with Emelia. Should be interesting since she likes to eat everything she sees, ha! We are having so much fun around our house!
John 15:5
I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit. For apart from Me, you can do anything.















1 comment:
The "Top Banana" thing is super cute! I love how excited they get over learning!
Post a Comment