Since our first college football game was Thursday night (we won, but that was not a very pretty game - Go Cocks!), I spent some of my Saturday morning preparing the menu for our upcoming Saturday games.
We go to all the home games while the girls stay with my parents. For the away games, we have football parties at our house. I just love football season! It is my most favorite time of the year. I like the food that goes with it just about the same (if not more!) Last year, I was pretty much 9 months pregnant during football season. It was HOT! Ready for a more comfortable season this year!
I was reading over at Life in the Green House and found a recipe for a dip to try. I am very excited and it looks so simple. I will update on what it tastes like.
Here you go:
Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip
16 oz sour cream
1 c. sharp cheddar cheese
1 package real bacon bits
1 package Ranch dressing mix
Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate before serving. This looks so yummy! I am going to serve with either scoops or tortilla chips. I bet it will taste good on just about anything.
What foods are you enjoying this football season?
UPDATE! The dip was fabulous! We took it to a friends house to watch a few of the other games yesterday since our game was Thursday night. Definitely try it!
Movie Review: You, Me & Tuscany
4 months ago

















No comments:
Post a Comment