Pizza Dip
- bag of shredded cheese or shredded pizza cheese
- can of pizza sauce
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp of oregano
- loaf of french bread
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spread cream cheese on the bottom of a casserole dish. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and oregano over the top of the cream cheese. Spread half of either pizza cheese or a variety of shredded cheeses of your choice over the top of the cream cheese mixture. Pour pizza sauce on the top of the shredded cheese. Sprinkle the other half of shredded cheese over the top. Place in oven until the cheese is melted. Serve with french bread. Enjoy!
*You can also add pepperonis (I like mini pepperonis) to the top of the top layer of shredded cheese.
(This is not my picture of pizza dip - I will post my own and remove this once I take a picture of my own dip)















No comments:
Post a Comment