Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bubba Bear

This week at school, Emma Kate is learning all about Bubba Bear.  She is so funny!  I have two girls with a great sense of humor!  It cracks me up!  She came home and showed me the motions (you reach up and grab the honey out of the tree and tap your fingers on your mouth).  It is so sweet.

Their theme is "Friends" and she told me that she met a new friend today.  I don't want to post any names on the blog, but she told me the little girls name when I asked.  At first I thought she was teasing me, but then I went to school and looked at all the names.  Sure enough, she was not pulling my leg.  It was, indeed, another new friend.

She is still loving school and really seems to be coming out of her shell.  Last summer, we tried gymnastics with her.  She was scared to death to do flips, so we decided that was not something she was interested in.  Since then, she has taken ballet and tap.  Now, she has gymnastics at school (by the same gym that we used to take her to).  She told her daddy last night that she wanted to do gymnastics and she would do flips this time.

I guess we have more extra curricular activities to decide on.  These girls keep us busy!!



No comments: