Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Greek Festival

Friday night, we went to the Greek Festival.  It was so much fun.  Emma Kate normally likes to spend Friday nights with my parents, but I told her about the rides that they have at the Greek festival and she wanted to go.








When we first got there, we got into line to order our gyro.  My cousin went with us and we decided since the lines were so long, she would wait in one (fries) and we would wait in the other (gyro).  Emma Kate was walking through the crowd with me and said, "Mommy, there are so many people here."  She was right.  It normally is crowded, but she is actually starting to notice things like that.  Jerry held Emelia and I think that they had some great bonding time. 



"I love spinning around!"















After we ate, we headed over to the rides.  Emma
Kate wanted to ride the thing that looks kind of like tea cups.  It spins around, but you can also turn the wheel in the middle and make the car spin as well.  She loved it!  It was so cute.  I have to admit that I started to get dizzy and almost felt sea sick.  She wanted to ride again, so I got my cousin to ride with her. 

Emelia kept pointing to the bounce houses and the spinning ride that Emma Kate was on.  She really wanted to try it out, but she was just too small because there were so many other little kids around.  Next year she will get to join in the fun as well!

No comments: