Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Jamming Java!

I love coffee!  If you know me, you know how much!  I could have a cup in the morning, midday and one in the afternoon!  Since fall is almost  here, Starbucks has their Pumpkin Spice Latte back!  I went the other mornings since I had to drive for a meeting for work and treated myself to one.  It was quite thrilling getting to enjoy it.  It almost made the rainy, work day not so bad.


I went to Target last week and found this other kind of coffee.  I like it.  It is definitely worth trying if you have a Keurig.  It's called Raspberry Chocolate Truffle.



This is kind of a dumb question, but I keep researching it and cant seem to find the real answer.  I have a Keurig and I have "primed" it, but almost every single day, it blinks on and off and tells me to prime it again.  In addition to that, it only makes half a cup of my coffee.  I am very disappointed!  Does anyone know what is going on?  Since fall is right around the corner, I cannot have my Keurig not working!

2 comments:

Amanda Ledford said...

Call the company! My mom's stopped working last year and they sent her a new one, no questions asked!

Jenn said...

Thanks for sharing this! I will be calling them tomorrow!