Monday, September 10, 2012

Girl's Day

Last Monday, I was off work for Labor Day, so we had a Girl's Day Out.  My mom, the girls, Olivia (my cousin) and I all went out shopping and Emma Kate got her hair cut for school. 

We had a nice time.  It was so nice to get out of the house and get some supplies for the home without feeling stressed for time.  After shopping at Target, we headed over to McAllister's for lunch.  Emelia ate so good!  She had some of my sandwich and enjoyed some water as well.  She is such a great eater.

Once we left McAllister's, we headed over Sharkey's to get Emma Kate's haircut.  This time, we went with a layered look.  It is so cute because it really makes all of her curls stand out. 

After you get your hair cut at Sharkey's, you get to have your fingernails painted.  Of course Emma Kate loved this!  She had them painted pink with sparkles. 

Emelia had her own fun checking out the boa's while Emma Kate did everything else.  I am so thankful for my mom.  She helped me watch the little one while I tended to Emma Kate.  Thank you for that, Mama!  We had a fabulous day and I can't wait for my next day off!





1 comment:

Paige said...

How fun! That jeep chair is so stinking cute!