Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy Birthday, Papa!

We have had a busy weekend!  Friday night, we went to dinner with my cousin and her son, Drew.  We had Zesto's and it was so good. I keep asking myself why I am not losing my baby weight and then I do things like eat ice cream (since that and Chicken is what Zesto's is famous for).  It was so good!


Saturday, we went to the USC football game.  We had a great time.  We took Mimosa's and breakfast casserole since it was an early game.  We have a new screen this year and it was incredible!  I cant believe how crisp and clear it makes seeing all the play backs! 





 We won the game and enjoyed a fabulous day.  About halfway through the third quarter, I started getting a headache.  It was a really bad one.  After the game, I took some advil and we went out for dinner for picking up the girls. It started to rain, so I don't know if that is what brought on the headache? Unfortunately, I ended up with a migraine, but I am feeling much better today.







This morning, we went to church and Emma Kate told her Sunday school teacher that we were going to make cupcakes for Papa's birthday after church.  So, once we got home, we got to baking (one of mommy's favorite things to do!).  Emma Kate enjoyed "licking the bowl" as she likes to call it. 


We are going to go to California Dreaming this afternoon for dinner.  I am so excited because it is one of my favorite places to eat.  We can't wait to celebrate my father-in-laws birthday!  Happy Birthday, Papa!



No comments: