Wednesday, September 19, 2012

C-A-R-O-L-I-N-A! Goooo cocks!

Saturday, we went to the UBA game to watch the gamecocks play. We love going to the home football games. Emma Kate keeps asking to go to a ball game, but we have not gotten brave enough yet. We are going to take her to a high school football game first and see how it holds her interest.



















We had a nice time. Jerry had to work until 3:20, so his parents and I picked him up from work and we headed out to Williams Brice. We got there by like 3:45! I cant believe how quickly we were able to get there. Of course, the girls stayed with my mom. They had a blast!


My besties, Bridget and Laura, were there to tailgate. We were sitting around chatting when these guys came around! It was the funniest thing! I have just never seen anything like this in person. We had to take a picture.



Jerry grilled steaks and we had pasta salad and Au Gratin potatoes. It was so yummy! I made two different things. I have been doing weight watchers, so I tried to keep my choices a little lighter to help with the points. I decided to bring a veggie tray with homemade buffalo wing hummus and also apples with pumpkin spice dip. It was so good. I will post the recipes, so be sure to stop back by to try them!



No comments: