Saturday, August 18, 2012

What Are You Running From?

Most of the time, if you see me running, it is because I have seen a bug or someone is chasing me. Not this time. I am running now because I want to.

Get this, I signed up for my FIRST 5K?! I am so excited and nervous and pumped. I downloaded an app on my phone "Ease Into 5K" and it is really a good one. It was recommended by someone on Twitter and I decided I would give it a try. Basically it is a couch to 5K program to help you learn to run.


In high school I played soccer and I cheered. I would run and do full cardio workout and leave cheerleading practice and go to soccer and run and run and run. I was not a huge fan of running.

Now, I am trying to become a lover of running. We are eating better and I am taking it slowly, day by day to prepare for this Color Me Rad race.


Wish me luck!




1 comment:

Leanne said...

Awesome, Jenn! Good for you!!