Monday, August 20, 2012

Unglued

Have you guys seen the new book by Lysa TerKeurst, Unglued? I have been reading it and I am so excited to finish it. She talks about how we react to and handle different situations.






She explains throughout the book different people from the Bible and how they dealt with issues that would arise. She relates it back to the book and really gets deep into keeping yourself from becoming unglued. I have thoroughly enjoyed it because as you have read in my blog, there are mornings when I just about lose it!


There is going to be a Webcast on August 23rd where you can ask questions about things from the book. You can find out more information here.

There is a really neat website that you can find here that talks about the book. It also links you to a 5 day challenge! Go check it out.


What makes you come unglued and how do you handle it?





No comments: