Friday, August 17, 2012

Sneak Peek!!

I cannot believe what we are about to get started with!



Does that give you any clues? Well, you guessed it. Emma Kate is about to start preschool. She has never been to preschool and always stays with my in-laws for 4 days of the week and my parents on Fridays while Jerry and I work.

The program is three days a week for about three hours. It will give her time to gain some social skills and learn that the world does not revolve around Emma Kate as she thinks....ha! They have a curriculum and they are taught bible verses.

We are very excited!

She seems pretty excited and is looking forward to meeting new friends. Please be in prayer for Emma Kate and mommy and daddy as we go through this HUGE transition together!

You know that tears will be shed!

1 comment:

Kayla Cheatwood said...

I put Em in a Mother's Day Out (2 days a week) when she was two mainly for social skills. It was hard at first, but she LOVES it! She is starting an official "preschool" this month! We are both super excited!