In honor of Emelia turning ten months, here are ten random facts about her:
1) She is a great eater - she loves EVERYthing. She will eat fruits, veggies, meat, breads, sweets {sign - I said I would not give those to her}
2) She is letting go while standing, so basically standing alone, but only for a few seconds
3) She waves {she puts her hand up like she is saying STOP when you tell her "hey"}
4) When she waves "bye-bye" she bends her tiny fingers or puts her hand up like she is saying "I dont know"
5) She wears size 2 diapers
6) She is loud. If she is talking, she likes to be heard.
7) She says "Mama," "Da-da," "Meeee {means I want or mine}," "Bea Bea {Belle - our dog} "Nay Nay {means she wants a bottle?}," and another word that I cant really make out. It starts with a "b" sound and it usually means food. My mom swears she means Nonnie when she says "Na Na"
8) She is a squirmy worm. She is super busy All.The.Time
9) She jumped out of her crib once at my in-laws house
10) She adores her big sister! Squeals when she sees her!














1 comment:
Thank you for the comment on my blog :). Leslie does a great job with the blog makeovers...can't wait to see what she comes up with for yours. Your girls are precious! Oh and I really don't think we would have had that many photo sessions if 4 of them wouldn't have been free. You can't beat free, right?
Post a Comment