Friday, August 31, 2012

Beth Moore!!

Last weekend, my best friend and I had a girls weekend! It was SO nice! We left for Charleston on Friday and headed straight for the Tanger outlets. We were able to check out all the kiddie stores likes Carters, The Children's Place, Stride Rite. I got Emma Kate some new fall school clothes and got Emelia an adorable dress with cardigan that matches Emma Kate's skirt and shirt. I cant wait for them to wear their outfits to church Emelia also got some new pajamas because she is getting so tall that she needed some longer ones.




There were also a few of our own shops that we went into - Under Armor (for all my running gear) and The Loft!!! I found this really cute shirt at The Loft. Everything in the store was 40% off, so of course I had to get things while they were on sale. I also found a sports bra ($7!) and some running shorts for less than $15. We basically racked up and shopped until we dropped!




After our shopping adventures, we headed over to Buffalo Wild Wing for a late lunch. It was so nice to sit and eat a meal and not get interrupted. I actually was able to finish a sentence without stopping to take Emma Kate to the potty or picking up Emelia's sippy cup that she threw on the floor. It was just a nice break. I love my babies, but we talked and laughed and talked some more. It was almost like the good ole' days in college!



Once we were done eating, we checked into our hotel, got dressed and went over to the Coliseum to see Beth Moore. I am going to tell you what - If you have not seen her, find a way to go. She was amazing. I could feel God speaking to me several times and I honestly felt so refreshed after going. The worship music was nice and Bridget and I were dancing and praising God and just having a fun time! I took notes and got my cute "I am Living Proof" t-shirt. It was just amazing.



Saturday, we went for the second day of Beth Moore and then we headed to Jason's Deli for lunch. Yummy! We had a fabulous sandwich, pasta salad, sweet tea and for dessert CHEESECAKE! It was heavenly! I think I probably gained about 5 lbs during my two day trip, but it was well worth it. I had a blast!












No comments: