Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Baby Birds

Ever since Emma Kate was a baby, I have thought my babies looked like little baby birds. She would open her little mouth to eat and thankfully take the food from me. I bought a small bird from Target to put on her bedside table since it reminded me of her and its still there. I wander how long she will keep it.

(This is not my picture, I got it from etsy, but I would like to purchase that bird)


Emelia is so much my baby bird right now. She is tiny. She has little arms (with definition, I might add). She's independent. She spreads her little wings and flies - she will try anything.



I dont know if you know this random fact about me, but I like to paint. I draw and paint canvases. Well, we are re-doing our master bathroom. Our master bedroom is now brown, tan and blue, so our bathroom is going to flow with those same colors. My mom gave me this pretty tree to hang on the wall in the bathroom, so I am also working on two new paintings. They, of course, have little birds on them. I am so excited and cant wait to see how everything turns out.



I will post pics when everything is finished, but I am not promising that it will happen quickly, ha!




My little artist, Emma Kate, does such a great job at all of her sweet projects. I am such a proud mama!











No comments: