Thursday, July 12, 2012

Prayer

Make sure and over over to the She Reads Truth site to start the new daily devotion. I am going to blog some about it here.

We have been busy with work, so things have slowed down some in the blog area, but here are some things that I dont wont to forget about.


Right now:

Emma Kate likes to "hold" Emelia. I have her sit on the couch or floor or a chair and then sit Emelia in her lap. Emma Kate will ask me to take a picture. Emma Kate has started "posing" for pictures. She likes to dance, tap, sing her little heart out and has started to sing the real words (as in all of the words) to songs on the radio.


Emelia is waving "bye bye". She has been pulling up to a stand for a while now. She is eating some Plum Organics baby food. She has a morning bottle and three during the day and then one more before bed. She also eats table food. She still loves sweet potatoes and likes bananas.


Tomorrow, Emma Kate will be 9 months! I am going to try and do a milestone post tomorrow.



No comments: