Today, seven years ago, I married my best friend. It is crazy to me that we met 14 years ago? Where has the time gone? I walked down the aisle looking at him while holding on to my daddy, knowing that I was "leaving" one man to have another comfort me forever. When I said "I do" I didnt realize how much of a true journey it would actually be. True, we have our ups and downs. Things are not always perfect. There are definitely messy times. But the one good thing is, we are doing it all together and working hard at keeping our love alive.
Tonight we are going to enjoy a fabulous dinner. We may just go to a movie (ALONE????) this weekend. I could not be more happy than I am with my best friend today. I am thankful to have and to hold him. I hope that our marriage will be a great reminder of what true love is like for our girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment