Monday, July 2, 2012

Daily Devotion

Ive really been trying to find more "alone" time so that I can read my bible and really get into the word. I have been on Twitter and came across a study that started about 12 days ago. Have you guys checked out the She Reads Truth site yet? It has been so fulfilling! I love it! Every day from my iPhone, I go onto the daily devotion: Surrendered Life and get my fill for what His plan is for me.




I have several devotions that I read because I learned in one of my recent Women's Retreats that I need to start memorizing scripture so that when a bad thought crosses my mind, I can recite the verse aloud and help to calm myself. With my anxiety, it has really helped. If there ever was a book that could tell you what to do in life, the bible is it!



If you dont have a daily devotion or are not sure where to start, try this. I think you will like it!



1 comment:

Becca said...

I just came across that blog this morning myself. I haven't gotten into it yet but it looks great!