Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer Reading

What are you reading this summer? If you are like me, life is busy so you have to find something you really want to read and read it in the little moments of time that you get a chance to.

Let me know if you have read any of these and what you think. Just don"t give it away because I like surprises. Here is my summer reading list:

1) Catching Fire





2) Captivating





3) Mocking Jay






4) Fifty Shades of Grey Series







And just because I am curious, do you read the actual book or do you read it from your Kindle, Nook, etc? I have a kindle, but sometimes I just like to have the read book.




1 comment:

Leanne said...

I am reading "Roses" by Leila Meacham. It reminds me a little bit of "The Thorn Birds" with some "Gone With the Wind" thrown in. I haven't finished it, but it has been a quick read for me even though it is really long. I just can't seem to put it down!

http://www.amazon.com/Roses-Leila-Meacham/dp/0446549991/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_b