Tuesday, June 26, 2012

LIttle Loves

My girls have started actually "playing" together. Emelia will crawl up to Emma Kate and climb on her and they actually look like they are wrestling. Emelia will let out sweet little giggles and then Emma Kate gets cracked up too.





I try to just sit back and watch them play. I get so nervous because I am afraid that Emma Kate will be too rough. I stay pretty close by so that I can separate them if I have to.



Emma Kate will hear Emelia when she wakes up in the mornings and she will go in her room to see her. Emelia just really starts to get so excited. She is standing in her crib and bounces up and down and just smiles from ear-to-ear. I love that they are so into one another. I can only hope this phase will last a while before they begin to fight. I want to enjoy as many moments as I can.

How do your little ones play together?



No comments: