Monday, June 25, 2012

Commenting Challenge

Hi there. If you are stopping in from Jenna's Journey, welcome! I am Jennifer and I have been married to Jerry since July 2005 and we started dating in June 1998. We have a three year old daughter, Emma Kate and an eight month old daughter, Emelia.









Our life is always busy. When I had Emma Kate, I kept up with the blog pretty regularly. Then, I had Emelia, both girls had Pertussis and life just sort of happened and the blog slowed down. Emma Kate is sweet and sassy and quite the talker. Emelia is more laid back, but super BUSY all the time. It's been such a fun time watching these two girls grow up.




I also work full-time and we have a dog and a cat. We stay busy and try to take in each moment and enjoy our family time. When I am not playing with the girls, hanging out with my husband or working, these are two of my favorite things.












It's great to meet you and I hope you enjoy meeting us as well.



6 comments:

Sandy said...

Your girls are so adorable! I'm looking forward to reading more.

Thanks for stopping by!

Megan said...

Stopping by from Jenna's! LOVE Chick-Fil-A! It is so addicting!

Kayla Cheatwood said...

Visiting from Jenna's, too! I have a 3 year old Emma, too! Her name is Emma Lee, though!! Cute girls!

Leanne said...

Hi Jenn! I've enjoyed your updates lately! I'd been thinking of your family and am so glad to hear things are getting better!

Jenna said...

Hi Jenn! Your girls are so precious! I am a HUGE Chick-Fil-A fan too! ;-)

PS - Thanks for participating!!!

Cadyly said...

Hi! I'm a visitor from Jenna's challenge. Nice to meet you!