We had such a busy weekend. That seems to be the story of every day of our lives. I love it though. I love being busy and spending time with my family and friends and watching my babies grow. This is probably why I havent blogged in a while, but that makes me sad. I love having my blog to reference back to, to see what my children were doing at different stages.
This past weekend, Emma Kate had her first dance recital. The poor little girl was scared to death. She stood there, on stage, like a deer in headlights. I just wanted to scoop her up and tell her everything was going to be okay. She did finally move her little feet around during the second part of her recital, but was mostly scared.
I asked her if she wanted to take dance again next year and she told me she sure did. Afterward, the whole family met with her and gave her two bouquets of flowers and she got this cute little ballerina doll. She loved them! She said, "Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers, mommy. I love them!" That made my day. We all went for lunch to celebrate my dads birthday! What a wonderful Saturday!
On Sunday, everyone came to church for Emelia's baby dedication. It was such a special moment. Right before we went on stage, Emelia really wanted to hold one of the church bulletins. I let her. She didn't want me to take it from her, so needless to say, we went onto the stage with her holding the bulletin and trying her best to eat the paper. The dedication was beautiful and Emelia received her very first bible. Emma Kate has really enjoyed having me read it to them. I am so happy my girls are enjoying church so much.
Best picture that I have right now...
I am really going to try hard to keep the blog going. So sorry for being gone so long.
I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved. John 10:9
No comments:
Post a Comment