Emma Kate is definitely the worlds pickiest eater! I find it so difficult to get her to eat things. She likes strawberries, bread, toddler ravioli, spaghetti (sometimes), hot dogs, oatmeal and grits. Oh and rice from San Jose. That about sums up her selection of "real food" . The rest is all junk.
We are going about things a little differently with Emelia. We really want her to be a better eater! She has started baby food. We tried rice cereal and she did not really care much for it. We decided that with her surgery, we would just skip rice cereal and move on to the real deal (baby food).
Well, this girl LOVES sweet potatoes! The green veggies are not her favorite, so we are going to keep trying veggies until she likes most of them. Then we will introduce fruit. I know its odd and different than what we did with Emma Kate, but we are willing to try anything to get our girls to eat!














3 comments:
Have you thought about skipping baby food altogether and going straight to solids? Baby led weaning has been a wonderful experience for us. My mistake with Audrey is that I kept her on baby food too long. SHE is the world's pickiest eater (she seriously only eats peanut butter, grilled cheese, yogurt, and select fruits- ugh!) I gave Abigail oatmeal but the rest of her diet is smashed up food (whatever we're eating.) Good luck!
That is a really good idea. Emma Kate is so hard to get to eat. I worry so much that she isnt getting all the nutrients that she needs...Thanks for the advice!
Hey Jenn! Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you! Hope things are getting better!
Also, we skipped baby food (for the most part) with both kids, but especially Caroline, and I'd say it is pretty successful!
Post a Comment