Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you remember the Easter Egg Hunt we went on last year and I was just a few months pregnant? Well, we went again this year and had just as much fun.





Emma Kate was so sweet. She would find an egg and her favorite color right now is pink. She would say, "I found a pink egg." She found so many of the eggs and put them into her own little bucket. I know that she did that last year, too, but this year there was much less helping - which was kind of sad.




Emelia had a great time too! She sat on the Easter Bunny's lap and turned her little head into him like she was going to take a little nap. It was just too sweet.





The food was great! We loved the hotdogs, pasta salad, key lime bites and candy (for Emma Kate). My mom went with us and was a huge help. I am so lucky to have her in my life!





Both girls were exhausted by the time we were done and slept in on Monday morning! We had a fantastic time! I cant wait to see them in their cute Easter outfits this weekend!




No comments: