Saturday, February 11, 2012

Music To My Ears!

I have to say that I LOVE music. It helps make me happy. It helps make me sad. It helps me clean. It helps me relieve stress. It helps me work.

I have found that one of my ways of worship is through music. Lately, I am liking Kari Jobe. Have you listened to her music? It makes me smile. Its calm, exciting, pleasant. It's the music I can crank up and not worry that she is going to say a word that my girls shouldn't hear.



She's going to be here for Winter Jam in March!...wondering if I could go to that?

Emma Kate loves music too. She sings at the top of her lungs. She makes up songs just when she's walking to the bathroom or while playing with her dolls. It's amazing that she knows real words to songs??





I even caught Emelia kicking her feet to music the other day.

What music are you enjoying now?

Hope you are enjoying your Saturday! We are :)





1 comment:

Erin said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. We all struggle but you are not alone. Oh, and I LOVE Kari Jobe. Needtobreathe is my current new fav!

Oh, and I hate to say it but reading back at your posts, 3 is way worse than 2. BUT, it gets better and better after that. Good luck!