Monday, September 5, 2011

Little Ballerina

After playing Memory Match tonight, Emma Kate and I got her dressed in her dance clothes. We are trying a ballet and tap class because there were so many things with the gymnastics class that Emma Kate thought was too scary to do. It was a month-to-month thing, so its not like she "quit" the class or anything. Her teacher said that she completely understood why we were trying other avenues and even recommended ballet, which is because the same reason we wanted her in it. You should see this child naturally walk around on her toes. It looks so painful, but she loves it. Originally we were going to put her in a ballet class anyway, but the only ones that were offered were in the fall, so now is her chance. I hope it goes well and that she enjoys it! And by the way- she was really good at memory match! She would want to turn over more than two cards every once in a while and when I turned over an animal on a card that she liked, she would trade matches with me so that she could have that particular set. So funny!







I tried to get some pictures of her tonight in her leotard and tights. This girl is a mover. It was so hard to get a decent picture. I dont know how the photographer did it! After I take the pictures, though, she will walk up to me and say "I want to see mommy." Then when I show her, she will ask, "What am I doing?" It is hilarious! I love her cute personality!











There will be a recital that she will be able to take part in as well, so if all goes well after our "trial class" (well, we also talked about it with the teacher and we are going to give her a good month to see how its going) then we will get to prepare for a big event next spring! Yay!!



1 comment:

LAURA@laurasblondemoments said...

Hey Jenn!

I am so glad you have found my blog and thank you for commenting :) I love reading other mommy blogs too and this is an exciting time for us as we transition into staying at home and having another baby. It sounds like we are in the same boat with our babies due around the same time! I am so excited to be having a girl this time around. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and I will be posting with pictures of our new addition soon (I hope :)

Laura
laurasblondemoments.blogspot.com