I am at 35 weeks and measuring right on target. I am 20% and a fingertip dilated so we will see if that means anything. I am having Braxton Hicks contractions pretty much all day, but nothing has been measurable. I had Emma Kate at 38 weeks, so that could mean that this one will come a little earlier, but honestly I hope she will hold out until October. I will take whatever I get in order to get healthy baby!
(At the Bristol house)
Emma Kate has been kissing my belly and telling me she is kissing the baby. So sweet! I may have already mentioned that, but I dont want to forget it. She will go into her room and tell me that she needs a name like that on her wall. So precious. I love this little girl. Can you believe that we are lucky enough to have two of them?! We are so blessed!
(I really dont like this picture of me, but it shows my belly, so I posted it)














1 comment:
I just left a previous comment but not sure that it took (ooops!)
Anyways- hey Jenn!
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment :) I am so excited for this new chapter in my life as I prepare to welcome our little girl and learn to balance life as I stay at home. So far the adjustment is going well, I just can't wait to see how adding a newborn will do!
It sounds like we are in the same boat, having babies around the same time. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, sounds like not much longer to go! I will be posting pictures of our new addition hopefully soon :)
Laura
laurasblondemoments.blogspot.com
Post a Comment