Now that I have your attention, I wanted to share a few things about the pregnancy and maybe you can relate:
Date: September 5th, 2011
How Far Along: 34.5 weeks (8 Months!!)
Maternity Clothes: Most everything is maternity although I can wear some non-maternity things here and there (dresses and tops)
Gender: a GIRL! But we havent decided on a middle name just yet!
Movement: I do feel a lot of movement although not as much as with Emma Kate. She gets the hiccups about 9:30 every night...not sure the significance of that.
Sleep: Lately, I will get VERY exhausted. I cant hardly walk or stand for long periods because I swell real bad and my calves, and ankles start to really hurt. Then once I go to sleep, I will sleep for about 3 hours and then wake up constantly. I think it's pregnancy insomnia and I am trying so hard not to have it so that I can get peaceful sleep while I can.
Cravings/Aversions: Lots of drinks. I am so thirsty all the time. I found caffeine free dr. pepper in Virginia and that was great, but now that I am back home, it is no where to be found :( Water has been nice.
Symptoms: I am sore all the time. I have groin pain, back pain. My feet are swelling, my hands are swelling. I get tired and then I cant sleep. I am thirsty. I get hungry and then I have heartburn after I eat. I am not as hungry this week. I get really full really easily...
Mood: Im super nervous! I dont know how I will ever find the heart and time to balance my love between Emma Kate and another sweet baby. I am praying that I can find a way to make them both feel equally loved and that Emma Kate never feels left out or that I have changed her life in a bad way. I cry for no reason. I laugh out loud randomly. I am just an emotional roller coaster. I was super excited because the girls in my Womens Group at church gave me a baby shower. It was so pretty. I'll save details for another post!














No comments:
Post a Comment