Saturday was the start of college football and we could not be more excited! I love to watch college football. Not a huge fan of NFL, but the SEC is my favorite and we are pretty much stuck behind the TV all day every Saturday unless we are at the home games because we have season tickets to the Carolina football games (goooo cocks!). This year the home games will be a bit different. I am slightly nervous because who knows when I will go into labor. We sit on the lower level, but we still have about 36 rows of steps to climb before we can actually sit. Very interesting, but at least the hospital is close to the stadium. I know you are thinking I'm crazy, but we LOVE football and that is really how Jerry and I got to know one another in the first place...by going to games together (after we met at the beach).
It's hard for me to believe that this year during football season, we will have another baby before the season is even over. Another little person is going to be in our house in a few weeks. I am at 34.5 weeks now and had Emma Kate at 38 weeks, so I dont know how much longer I have, but at the most, I am only a month away! Wow!!
We had a great football party at our house on Saturday, but the sad part is, I didnt get many pictures. I hope that one of our friends did so that I can post them soon. If not, I will get better at it next time. I was more concerned with my swelling legs and feet and just the overall soreness that I was feeling while trying to be a good hostess and keeping up with the children and the game. Let's just say that we are having an exhausting, yet fun, football season! We beat East Carolina. Georgia is up next. Come on gamecocks, let's go!!














No comments:
Post a Comment