Sunday, September 18, 2011

Football at 9 Months Pregnant!

Well, if you know me in real life, you know that my husband and I love Carolina football. We go to all the home games and the away games, we have people at our house to watch and hang out. This year was my first experience of a home game, climbing 36 steps to my seat and let me tell you. I am paying for it today. I feel awful. I also feel like my allergies are kicking in, so maybe it is a combination of being sore and not feeling so good. I just feel out of commission and its SO HARD with a toddler.

I dont want to deprive Emma Kate of anything, but she likes to be held and let's face it. I am already holding a baby and the pressure I have been feeling is unbelievable. I do pick her up from time-to-time because I know if just a few short years she isnt even going to want me to hold her, but boy, this has been hard and breaking mommy's heart!

Jerry is helping out a great deal, but Emma Kate is a mommy's girl and it makes me nervous for what is to come....we will see. I know we will figure out a way to handle it all. I guess part of me is just so anxious.

Anyway, we won the game and are now 3-0. Next up is Vanderbilt and let's hope I can climb to my seat a little more comfortably.....or at least make the game!

No comments: