(This is an old picture, but I wanted to remember the sweet mommy/ daughter love we are sharing in right now and this picture said it best)
The weather has not totally changed here yet, but it has been cooler. It is nice enough to where I dont pour sweat when I step foot outdoors. Emma Kate loves to play outside. She likes her swingset. She likes to climb her rock mountain and then go down the slide. She tries to get mommy to go down the slide with her (which I did prior to being pregnant), but I have to explain that right now mommy is just too big. She likes to play on her teeter-totter and she likes to ride her 4-wheeler and her mustang. It has been nice having family time together outside and just get to watch her in her own environment talking and having fun.
It amazes me how much she has grown just since she turned 2. I was looking back at old pictures and realized how much more hair she has now. It is crazy! We still dont have enough for pigtails or a pony tail, but bows are finally starting to fit in her hair :) Right now, we have been talking about what the baby would be doing while Emma Kate is doing whatever (sliding, running, etc). Most of the time Emma Kate will tell us that "mommy would hold baby" or "daddy would hold baby." Her favorite phrase right now is yesternight. That means last night. It is so sweet watching her try to put new words together and trying to make sense of this whole world. The other one that she uses a lot is when I ask "What are you doing" she will say "anything" which means nothing. Too funny! I hope you are also enjoying a change in weather. We are definitely looking foward to fall around here!
(She has gotten so much bigger since April!)
In baby news- I was having contractions every hour last night, but they have settled back down today. Now I have had only 2 today and those were three hours apart....we seem to be on a three hour schedule, ha! Keep your fingers crossed that we can make it to October! That would make life a little easier...














No comments:
Post a Comment