I am feeling a bit better. Last week I was so sore and could barely walk because of all the pressure and all the pain in my groin area. After last night, its like she has shifted a bit and I can actually move again. Other than having to go to the bathroom every few minutes. I do feel good today though. Let's see if I can keep it up!
(the cake my womens group made for my baby shower at church)
Emma Kate is really asking all sorts of questions about our new little one and she has been getting a little more clingy lately. I dont know if she is sensing something or what, but I am trying to spend my last weeks with an only child to the fullest for her.
Ive been very thirsty. I still love food and especially sweets, but I sometimes have to eat a little bit smaller meals. Possibly this is a big baby and is taking all the room, ha! We are ready for fall around here. This weekend will be the first home football game for us, Go Cocks! It will be interesting to see how well I handle it at 9 months pregnant. Wish us luck!!














3 comments:
I remember thinking Lucas could "sense" something changing, too. It is completely natural. So far Lucas has adjusted so well. I know you already know this, but just plan to find ways to let Emma Kate "help" and let her know how special she is because she is a big sister. Carving out a few minutes a day that are just for her will help, too! It all works out, I promise! Good luck with everything! I will be thinking of you over the next few weeks. I can't wait to hear the news (and her name!)!
Jenn,
I just wanted to say thank you for thinking of us! I tried to respond by email with my phone to thank you but not sure if it worked. We are slowly adjusting and it's amazing what just 2 hrs of sleep can do for a new momma! I wish you the best on your new baby and love the cake! Good luck in the coming week or so and I hope and pray for a healthy happy delivery :) I will be stopping by to check in on you too and funny we have so much in common! I couldn't believe Brynley has so much blonde hair! Mine was just peach puzz haha.
Laura
laurasblondemoments.blogspot.com
WOW!! You'll have another sweet, beautiful girl so soon! Enjoy these last few weeks, I'll be thinking about you!!
Post a Comment