Thursday, September 22, 2011

37 weeks!

Well, here we are at 37 weeks. I have been feeling very crampy. I dont know if it is from my doctors appointment and the glorious "check" or if it is from this baby girl getting ready to make her appearance. I have still been having contractions. Sometimes they are time-able and just when I think that they may be the real thing, the time-able ones stop and its back to square one. I can say that I am happy that she is holding off. We made it to 37 weeks so she is no longer considered premature! Yay!!!!! I have had to take Tylenol for the cramps, but my doctor said it was ok and I have only taken it three times total, now. I dont feel too bad for that. Especially since I still have not had any caffeine at all!!!




Other than the contractions and cramping and lack of sleep at night, I have been doing pretty well. My groin area is still hurting and is actually even swollen. I know that this may sound like TMI, but hey, its my blog and I want to remember all this. My co-workers and friends and family are all guessing when she is going to be born. My boss said Sept 21st (which is obviously out). My nana says September 28th and so does my co-worker Jennifer. My mom hasnt really said. My aunt hopes she will come on October 15th (which I am due October 13th!) because that is her birthday, but her guess was October 9th. My guess is still October 4th. Let's just wait and see....



The football game was definitely tiring because of the steps I had to climb, but tailgating was still so much fun. One of my best friends, Laura, and her boyfriend tailgated with us. My other best friend, Bridget, tailgated with us for part of the time. We had a good time and even had a chance to take pictures. We play Vanderbilt this weekend and all I have to say is GOOO Cocks!!




4 comments:

LAURA@laurasblondemoments said...

Hey Jenn :) You are right where I was just two weeks ago! So crazy. We are now dealing with all the craziness in life and I swear my son Ryder never fell so much in his life as he has the past 9 days of Brynleys life! Your little girl is so cute and I know she will love her baby sister too. I can't wait to hear how things go and I will be praying for you and your family :)

Laura
laurasblondemoments.blogspot.com

ps- thanks again for all the encouragement!

Leanne said...

So exciting! I've been thinking about you and praying for you! My bet is October 10th!

Paige said...

Not to much longer girl!! I hope you are getting plenty of rest!

Jenifer said...

it wouldnt let me reply to your comment. window clings were 1.25 a sheet from walmart. I have seen them at Target though I think 99cents there. Ian loves them and my mom bought him 3 sheets.