Monday, August 29, 2011

Baby Shower




August 20th, my family held a baby shower for me. It was so beautiful! I have never seen a shower anything like it and it made me so excited for this new baby! The nursery is black and pink, so the theme was obviously black and pink. I decided to do an family and friends that are like family type shower. I didnt want people to feel obligated to buy things for me since this is the second baby. It was fabulous. Our new sweet girl got a ton of new clothes, a sound machine, a new diaper warmer, a new diaper bag!!, and her personalized name to go above the crib. There were so many things that we received, those were just some of the things I chose to write about.


Here is all the yummy food that my mom, aunts and cousin did themselves!












Some random gift opening and I actually got my brother to come!! I had to really convince him. Yay!!






Arent the favors so cute! They said "Jennifer is about to pop" and were wrapped around popcorn. So unique!




My mom made this diaper wreath for me to hang on the door at the hospital. She made these for Emma Kate as well. So sweet! Love this!





Arent these the cutest big sis/ little sis shirts? I cannot wait to dress my girls alike!



My little cousin, Olivia, keeping the girls entertained with a spa party (pedicures) while the big girls enjoyed the shower.




It could not have been a better day! I enjoyed myself and am looking forward to these same people meeting my new bundle of joy!


2 comments:

Paige said...

Adorable! The diaper wreath is such a cute idea!

L said...

What a great shower! Your family did an awesome job with all the creative details. I love the wreath & favors.