Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Silly Girl- The Little Helper

Emma Kate has definitely developed a funny sense of humor. She just cracks me up all the time, but so does her daddy, so yet another trait she gets from him ;) The other day I was folding clothes and she walked over and said, "Those my panties?" I told her that they were and she picked them all up, walked into her room and placed them into her drawer where they belong. Granted, they were a little uneven and not perfectly placed in the drawer, but who cares. My two year old is helping out around the house! I am so proud of her. She continued to do this with her shorts and gymnastics clothes as well.





Emma Kate keeps walking into her baby sisters room and she has really started to see the progress of the room. She will look at the walls and say, "It is beautiful!" It makes me feel so good. She told me that is going to read books to her sister and rock her and feed her. She asked me just the other night when she was eating a hot dog, "Mama, is this baby food?" I explained to her that it was not baby food and that baby food came in jars. She is really starting to get excited and asking questions about the baby and I just hope that it lasts. I never want either of them to feel left out.




She has started feeding our dog, Belle, at dinner time. She will say, "I want to feed her." She walks over to the bowl, pours the cup of food in and then puts the cup of food back into the container. I hope she will stay this helpful in the next few months!









No comments: