Thursday, August 11, 2011

31 weeks!

Right now I am 31 weeks. I can say that I feel like my moodiness is leveling out a bit. I am SUPER hungry ALL the time. I really want a caffeinated beverage. I'd love to have the largest Diet Vanilla Coke at Sonic that they have. I think I could drink the entire thing and that says a lot for me because I dont dink large amounts of things. Im hot. Its so HOT! I just dont feel like we have had a summer this hot and dry before. I know that we have, but adding 20 lbs of insulation really makes a difference. I have fall fever! Ready for my fall candles and candy corn and apples and the fair and FOOTBALL season! Oh and did I mention a new baby girl! Fall is one of my favorite seasons, so what better time for a baby to be born?

I just found out that I am a few showers even though this is baby #2 and I am SO excited! My family is doing one for me at the end of the month. My womens group at church is doing a diaper/ wipe (how exciting!) shower for me in September and my work is doing a small shower for me as well. I never expected all that with a second child, but I am so happy and honored to have such wonderful friends and family.

And finally, the nursery is coming along. I feel like I am moving in slow motion, but I guess that is expected. I have half of it painted and everything is cleaned out of the room now except a filing cabinet and what is in the closet. Super progress if I do say so myself!

No comments: