Monday, August 15, 2011

Pretty in Pink!

Well, the nursery is completely painted and some of the furniture is already in the room. You dont know what a relief it is to have that checked off my to-do list. I am super excited because it looks so pretty. I will give you a sneak peak into the room, but like I said only some pieces of the furniture are in the room. We have to put Emma Kate's bunk beds together before we can move her toddler daybed into the nursery.






We have a dollhouse bookshelf in the baby's room just like the one in Emma Kate's room. Emma Kate has been so sweet helping with the room. She will put things in there and has really been giving her some of her old toys that she doesnt want anymore. I cant wait to see them together!
(If you look real closely, you can see the painting I made myself. It's on the nightstand- which by the way, the nightstand is going in Emma Kate's bedroom. I hope she likes it!)










Our next doctors appt is August 22nd. Then there is one more visit before I start going weekly. This is really coming to an end and I just cannot believe it! The house is coming together. The nursery is coming together. I have a baby shower this weekend! WOW! We are going to have another baby!!

No comments: