I am beginning to get a bit anxious! The first time you dont really know what to expect with the whole labor and delivery and then not getting rest at night and trying to function off of no sleep. I do know what to expect this time, except I have a 2.5 yr old that is also going to need my love and respect in all of the mix. I just hope that everything will go well.
I do have a question for everyone out there. What type of bed did you get your toddler? Emma Kate likes bunk beds, so we may get those and then we could take them apart if we needed the two girls to have their own bed. If not though, it would be nice for little girls that spend the night to sleep in. There are so many decisions! Yikes!
I have my glucose test this Thursday. Wish me luck!!














3 comments:
WE turned the crib into a toddler bed for 6 months. Now that he is 5 months shy of 3 we bought a twin bed from PBK. You can also buy the trundle bed that goes with it if you ever need another bed for a friend or sleepover. we got the new catalina bed. love it. im putting pictures up soon of his new room
We actually put Lucas in a full sized bed and put the toddler rail up. We did this for a few reasons- we needed the crib for Caroline so we could convert it to the toddler part. Also we liked the idea of having one bed that he can use growing up. Finally, we often have Mike's family in from out of town and we wanted a big enough bed to accommodate them. As for your all your anxieties about the second one, they are completely normal! I pray that you will have a safe delivery and quick recovery! Everything else will fall into place. I can assure that your heart has enough love to go around!!! I'm in a pretty good place to tell you having two is just awesome and worth every bit of sacrifice/time/pain, etc.!! Just read my last blog post for confirmation of that! :) Thinking of you!
Hey girl....It'll all come together.
And we also skipped the toddler bed and put G straight into a twin bed, and no rails. She was almost two and we needed the crib for Cman. That said, I am thinking about getting him a toddler bed b/c he can't get himself back in bed if he falls out (even with rails b/c he is a SQUIRMER). Not quite ready to make that decision though. Good luck!
Post a Comment