(Please ignore their hair in this picture- this was crazy hair day so EK has three bows in her hair, ha!)
There were different stations for them to learn and grow. There was a music station where they were able to sing and dance. She seemed a little overwhelmed by seeing all the other (much older-4 and 5 yr olds) kiddos. She would stand in place and just stare. If you know this girl, passing up a chance to dance is huge. Then they had a story time where they were able to learn bible verses. Emma Kate enjoyed being able to find the people. They did this matching game to help the smaller ones find the page they were on. After that, they had snack, play time and arts and crafts. She loved them all. They made a flower pot and planted seeds (which is now really growing!). They made a cross with tissue paper. They made a cute picture frame. She loved having snacks with her friends. She especially liked the popsicles and yogurt :)
On the last night, there was a performance. It was her first time "on stage" in front of a big crowd and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with her actions. She did stand while the others sat and sat while the others stood, but it was so cute! I cant wait to see how things go next year!
We are doing well with the pregnancy. I am maintaining my headaches as I had a migraine a few weeks ago and had to suffer through that with no meds. My doctor would not call anything in for me (and you know if I am willing to take something, I must be in pain). I finally broke down and took some tylenol to help ease the pain. I am traveling a lot for work this week (thankfully I never have to stay overnight) and then we go on vacation next week! Vacation is definitely my carrot dangling in front of me.














No comments:
Post a Comment