Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dancing the Night Away!

My cousin got married on June 18th and let's just say that Emma Kate had a blast. The ceremony was outdoors and I was a little nervous at how Emma Kate would do. She loves to talk and does not quite understand that there are times in life when one should just stay quiet for a few minutes. After asking for some chocolate milk (which we did not have) and a snack (which was going to be at the reception after the wedding) and me somehow entertaining her long enough to "get over it" we made it through the ceremony. She thought it was sweet to see the flower girls go down the aisle, so I think that helped entertain her. At the end, she clapped and said "yay!". It was so cute.















Once we were at the reception and she had her chocolate milk and snacks, she was ready to cut a rug! This girl loves to dance. She was literally the first one on the dance floor besides the bride and groom and their families for their special dances. It was so cute. She did her "hula dance" that she learned from Imagination Movers and did her little bounce to "All the Single Ladies." I was cracking up. I love to dance and even made it on the dance floor myself. My cousin came over to me and told me that our Emma Kate gets it honest because that was the first time he had seen a pregnant girl dance like that. Hilarious! She had a moment to play wiht a baby. I held my cousins daughter and she was just amazed at how small babies are. I cannot wait to see her with our own! Three more months to go!












After we left, Emma Kate said " I had such a great time, mommy and daddy!" I love her sweet sentences now!


No comments: