Sunday, June 26, 2011

Baptism

On June 5th, I had family and friends join in a very special day. Yes, I am 31 years old and have never been baptised and I finally made that leap in my life. It felt amazing. I have to admit that I was a bit nervous, but I made it. I'll admit, these pictures arent the best of me, but just remember 1) I am pregnant and 2) I had wet hair!








Emma Kate was so precious during it all. She saw me as I got into the baptism pool and yelled out, "Hey, mama" and waved her sweet little hand at me. Once I was baptised, she walked over to me, leaned over and planted a big kiss right on me. It was such a special day and I am thankful that my family and friends were there for me.







3 comments:

Leanne said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! That was a huge leap and you must feel so wonderful! Hope everything else is going well! God Bless!

Tearesa said...

I am so happy for you and wish we could have been there to experience this wonderful blessed event. Love seeing God working his miracles in those that we love.

Jenn said...

Thank you to both of you! It was truly an amazing experience. I feel so blessed to have gone through such a thing while pregnant with my second daughter and my first daughter there to cheer me on!